What time is your flight?
Air to Air Africa Balloon Safaris operate daily sunrise flights, weather permitting.
Balloon Ride Schedule
- Meeting time is an hour prior to your flight at the designated launch site - Muldersdrif or Skywalk Adventure park / Mokoya Lodge.
- It is an easy walk to the launch site to watch the hot air balloon being inflated.
- Shortly after sunrise, we take off and land approximately an hour later. After landing, our passengers and the pilot savor Sparkling wine and/or orange juice to toast the flight.
- Our passenger vehicles will transport you back to the launch site or venue for breakfast.
- During breakfast, you will receive your commemorative hot air balloon flight certificate.
In total, allow 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience.
What to Wear and What to bring
- Clothing should be layered, keeping in mind the early morning chill of dawn and the sunshine on landing. Walking shoes are a must as you will be landing in the fields and climbing into and out of the hot air balloon basket.
- Hats or caps are recommended as temperatures while the balloon heats up prior to takeoff can be a bit warm.
- Cameras, cell phones and binoculars may be brought on board but the pilot and crew do not take responsibility for any damage or loss of articles during or after the hot air balloon flight.