Winter Special Mokoya Lodge / Air To Air Africa Ballooning
to end of August
Mokoya Lodge is a rustic, bush lodge situated in the country. The lodge has 20 Rooms in total. 6 Standard Rooms situated upstairs, 7 Garden Rooms with a patio, 2 free standing stone Suite and Family Rooms. Suites We have 2 beautiful free-standing stone and thatch cottages, ideal for couples. Each suite has their own private patio, overlooking the tranquil gardens of Mokoya Lodge and the majestic Magaliesburg mountains.
Ballooning includes the following:
- Flight from Mokoya Lodge or Skywalk Hartbeespoort Dam
- Tea/Coffee on arrival
- Flight of approximately 1 hour
- Champagne on landing
Should you require to book a Private balloon, please enquire for Rates.
For Reservations or more information please contact:
Kathy Terblanche - email@example.com
Mokoya Lodge Cancellation Policy
- 50 % payment is due within 48 hours of making the booking and the balance is due 7 days prior to arrival.
- If arrival is within 7 days, full payment is due immediately when booking.
- Should this reservation be cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival, 100 % of the total stay will be charged.
- If cancelled more than 7 days prior to arrival a 10 % admin fee will be charged on the total amount invoiced.
- Any no shows or early departures will be charged in full.
- All cancellations and refunds need to be requested in writing.
- No cash refunds will be permitted.
- Should we be able to re-sell the accommodation, a refund will be at Managements discretion.
- Bookings are subject to availability of accommodation and number of guests flying.