Is flying in a hot air balloon in South Africa on your bucket list? What better way to experience the outdoors in the South African sunrise than to do it through hot air ballooning?
Air to Air Africa is committed to giving you a memorable experience with flights for different occasions. It doesn’t matter the nature of the event, you are guaranteed to experience something truly magical.
Themes and ideas for parties and special celebrations are a mile a million. How’s about a hot air balloon party for a change? The art of air ballooning has fascinated people all around the world, for many years and even with that, many people still have not experienced the great thrill of flying in one.
Air to Air Africa also offers corporate flights that are ideal for team building, product launches, client appreciation events as well as social events. We have a 16-man balloon named “Monster”, which is one of the biggest hot air balloons in South Africa that aims to cater to all your needs.
A great idea would be to book us for a hot air balloon party. Whether it’s for a 18th, 21st or 50th birthday celebration, you’re set to have a memorable time.
Here are tips for first time hot air balloon parties:
- Book well in advance. Even though we have flights every week, weekends usually get booked quicker so it would be best for you to book in advance in order not to miss your preferred date.
- Don’t dress to impress. Instead, dress for comfort. Make sure to also wear comfortable shoes as you will be standing, not sitting in the basket during your flight.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera. Make sure that you have a camera to capture memories of the amazing views. It would be a shame to go back home without any evidence of your experience- as the cool people say these days “Do it for the gram”
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions. We have our expert pilot, Eddie Jacobs, who is qualified to make sure that your experience is everything you hoped it would be. It’s definite that you will get the best experience for your hot air balloon in South Africa
- Flights are scheduled for the morning. This is when the air is mostly stable and the heat of the day has not come down yet.
- Be able to stand for the duration of the flight. All passengers must be able to stand for the duration of the flight and be able to enter and exit the basket unassisted.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 16. Also, passengers with health concerns must take the responsibility of consulting with a doctor before going on board on one of our hot air balloon flights. Should there be any questions regarding physical fitness or health limitations, please feel free to discuss these with us before booking.
Should you book online, you are set to get a 10% discount. With the fuel prices increasing rapidly, affecting food prices too, the least we can do is to give you a discount whilst giving you a memorable experience. To top it all up, all prices include breakfast and sparkling refreshments.
Whether you’re booking a hot air balloon for a party or as a corporate experience flight, the aim is to have tons of fun.
Contact our team today and we’ll handle all your specifications.