Experiencing a balloon flight with someone special comes with many benefits for your relationship.
Did you know? Research has shown that one of the major reasons why relationships fall apart is because couples do not spend enough quality time together. They do not make time for each other.
As mentioned above, there are many benefits for your relationship when you experience something special with them (like a balloon flight for example). Some of these benefits include:
- Better emotional health or well-being
- Lasting connections (bonding time)
- Reduced stress levels (which leads to less fighting and tense situations)
- Learning more about your someone special
- Creating happy memories to look back on
Now, you may ask, “Where am I supposed to find time for quality time between work, kids, and family commitments?” This is a very real problem couples are facing today. There are so many demands on their time and their attention that they end up drifting away from the one person who can help to keep them sane. Here are a few ideas:
- Set aside about 10 minutes each morning before you both rush off to work to chat about your days. Do the same thing in the evening (you can do about 15-20 minutes in the evening) and catch up with each other. Remember to make eye contact with each other!
- You can keep the conversation flowing throughout the day with voice notes, texts or a quick lunchtime call. Nothing says “You’re special to me” like a text that lets you know they are thinking of you.
- Go on a vacation together. If you have kids, they will survive without mom and dad for a long weekend or one week (as will the grandparents). Give yourselves the gift of time.
- Planning is key. When you lead super busy lives, finding the time to do something special together is often the most difficult part. When you plan ahead, you are likely to find time you can spend together. And remember to prioritise your time together. No cancelling on each other (emergencies aside)!
- Speaking of time… Keep date night alive! And boy oh boy, do we have a great idea for you!
Hot air ballooning
For your next date night (day), come ride in a hot air balloon! There are so many occasions you could celebrate with a balloon flight, including:
- Anniversaries – Whether you are celebrating five or 50 years together, hot air ballooning is a magical way to celebrate your special day.
- Engagements – We have had the privilege of seeing many couples become engaged right before our eyes. And what a happy occasion it is! You will be floating on air!
- Weddings – Imagine having your wedding while hot air ballooning! It is such a unique experience and we just love making it happen.
- Special birthdays or milestones – What better way is there to celebrate and look towards your bright future ahead than a ride in a hot air balloon?
- In memory – It will be our privilege to help you scatter the ashes of a loved one in their memory.
All of our balloon flights depart from Glenburn Lodge in the Cradle of Humankind and the views are like nothing you’ve experienced before. At Air to Air Africa, we will ensure your special occasion or time with your special someone will be unforgettable!
If you’d like to spice up your relationship or just celebrate a special occasion, our hot air balloon flight from Glenburn Lodge is just the thing. Contact us for more information, if you have any questions or if you want to book immediately (a brilliant idea, really).