Hot air ballooning SA is a hot topic on everyone’s lips right now, especially since the recent feature of Air to Air Africa Hot Air Balloon Operators by @WhereJosieGoes on The Weekend Edition TV show. So if you’re staying in Gauteng for the December holidays and you’re looking for something spectacular to do over the weekends… Think hot air balloon rides!
Trending on bucket lists and Christmas wish lists
Getting into a hot air balloon in South Africa is hot, hip and happening right now as it is a top choice on bucket lists and Christmas wish lists of people from all ages. Considering that, it is the perfect way for you and yours to do something meaningful together in the upcoming holidays. Here’s what some of Air to Air Africa’s clients have to say about it:
- Chantal & Cobus Bezuidenhout: “… happy to say that we can now tick the bucket list to say been there and flew in a hot air balloon. It was fabulous!”
- Paul: “Being from London, it was a brilliantly unique experience for myself, and my friend said it had made her few months in Johannesburg completely worthwhile!”
- Margie: “… I think Diane had said it was like riding on a cloud and it really was…”
- Mosetsana Molefe: “THANK YOU guys for the WONDERFUL ADVENTURE, I will recruit my family for this venture.”
First and foremost, be safe
Reading through Air to Air Africa’s client testimonials and looking at the photos they share, it quickly becomes clear just why hot air balloon rides are so popular. When you opt to embark on this wonderful adventure, just remember that it is critical to do your research and only make use of well-established, trusted hot air balloon operators, such as Air to Air Africa, where safety always comes first:
- Balloon rides take place at sunrise, when conditions are most favourable for it.
- All balloons are operated by a highly qualified and experienced pilot.
- Air to Air Africa will rather cancel flights than take off in unsafe conditions.
Again, their clients can attest to exactly that. Says Elize: “… It was really comforting on board with such an experienced and calm pilot.” And another client: “A big thank you too, to Eddie our pilot, who gave us the smoothest flight ever and the absolute perfect landing.”
Make this festive season an unforgettable one
Looking at all the above, hot air balloon gifts will no doubt also make for unforgettable presents that your nearest and dearest will absolutely adore you for. Open dated gift vouchers can be obtained from Air to Air Africa, and the price of a standard hot air balloon experience includes the following:
- Welcome coffee/tea and juice at Glenburn Lodge reception.
- Transport from Glenburn Lodge to and from the site.
- An hour flight over the beautiful Cradle of Humankind.
- Full buffet breakfast and sparkling wine afterwards at Glenburn Lodge.
- A personalised commemorative certificate to mark the occasion.
Special add-ons can also be pre-arranged. For a quotation or more information, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 084 602 3491.