Thank your superiors suitably by booking a hot air ballooning experience for your boss to celebrate Boss’s Day on 16 October. Your boss plays a pivotal role in your personal and professional development and hot air balloon gifts provide a wonderful opportunity to show your appreciation in a way that will leave a lasting impression.
Hot air balloon operators close to the major cities in Gauteng
For many years, Air to Air Africa has been a trusted hot air balloon operator in one of the most beautiful locations in Gauteng, the Cradle of Humankind. This is what some of their clients have to say (we quote verbatim):
- “…It was really comforting to be on board with such an experienced and calm pilot…”
- “… it was a brilliantly unique experience.”
- “An experience of a lifetime.”
- “…It’s always a pleasure dealing with you.”
- “..we will be talking about it for a long time to all our friends.”
- “… I can totally understand why people listed in your testimonials are so satisfied.”
Reading through all the testimonials on this page provides reassurance that a hot air balloon gift will be right on the money, even for the sceptics.
Another huge benefit is the fact that Air to Air Africa operates from the popular Glenburn Lodge – which is close to Lanseria International Airport. It is easy to reach via the major highways and less than an hour’s drive from Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounds.
The hot air balloon pilot at Air to Air Africa, Eddie Jacobs, boasts a number of unique accolades:
- Qualified as a balloon pilot in Austria
- Has flown extensively over Asia, Europe & South Africa
- Has piloted fixed wings, balloons, thermal air ships & rotary blade aircraft
- Flew for Air Trackers
- One of the 1st pilots to fly in the Pilanesberg Game Reserve , including
- Did balloon stunt work for British and South African films
In addition, Eddie has flown advertising balloons for blue chip brands such as Simba, White Horse and M-Net and he has been involved in setting hot air balloon safety standards and experiences at an international level.
With pilot credentials such as these, you can have the peace of mind that your boss will be entrusted to capable hands.
Hot air balloon prices and options
The price of a single flight per person at Air to Air Africa costs R1950 per person. This price includes the following:
- Coffee or tea at Glenburn Lodge before take-off
- Hot air ballooning of approximately an hour
- Juice or sparkling wine upon landing
- A full buffet breakfast at Glenburn Lodge
- A personalised commemorative certificate
Guests are furthermore able to make a day of it as they are within easy access from Maropeng “Cradle of Humankind” where the famous Homo Naledi was discovered. Customised packages and add-ons can also be arranged in advance. So if you’re keen to make your boss’s day an unforgettable one, contact Air to Air Africa now.