Thank your secretary who works tirelessly behind the scenes with an unforgettable hot air ballooning experience this Secretary’s Day, the 7th of September. Your secretary is most likely the backbone of your company, the one who runs a tight ship with grace and gentility. A hot air balloon ride is a wonderful gesture to make her feel valued and appreciated for it.
Hot air balloon ride options
Renowned operator of hot air balloon tours, Air to Air Africa, is an excellent choice for companies who are based in Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounds, as it is within less than an hour’s drive, close to the Lanseria Airport. The company operates right in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind, a green heritage site known for its magnificent natural beauty.
- The crew meets at the stunning Glenburn Lodge
- Coffee & tea is served prior to the flight
- Passengers enjoy an ultra relaxed one hour long flight over the scenic valley
- A full buffet breakfast & sparkling wine is served at Glenburn lodge afterwards
- A commemorative certificate is issued to passengers to mark this milestone moment
- Special requests can be accommodated when arranged beforehand
Prices for balloon flights
Considering that the memory of such an experience will last a lifetime, hot air balloon flights are surprisingly cost-effective gifts for a special occasion. Here is a summary of Air to Air Africa’s current prices for a single flight, as at August 2016:
- One to six passengers: R1950 per person
- Eight to sixteen passengers: R1900 per person
- Twenty four to thirty two passengers: R1850 per person
These prices of course include the coffee and tea served at Glenburn Lodge before the flight, as well as the buffet breakfast afterwards.
Take the spirit of your company to new heights
By now you may have realised that corporate hot air balloon flights are also a phenomenal idea for teambuilding initiatives. Those who have done it can tell you that it is different, inspirational and that it makes a profound impact on all those who participate. So what better way to infuse new enthusiasm and enhance team spirit amongst your employees?
- A great group exercise for groups of any size.
- The experience includes the refreshments & buffet breakfast at Glenburn Lodge
- You could opt to combine the initiative with a teambuilding lecture or workshop
- You could request a quote to fly your group from another destination of choice
Choose a hot air balloon operator you can trust
When arranging a hot air ballooning experience for your secretary or a group, you would want to have that peace of mind that it is with an operator you can trust. These are some “good to know” facts about Air to Air Africa:
- Founded almost 2 decades ago, in 1999
- Licensed at the Civil Aviation Authority
- A sterling record of 0 safety incidents
- Owns a 16-man hot air balloon, one of the biggest in Africa