As we celebrate Women’s Day, you could show the ladies in your life just how much you appreciate them by spoiling them with hot air balloon gifts. We quote extracts from testimonials of Air to Africa clients who shared their balloon experience:
- “… it was like riding on a cloud…”
- “I felt like an angel in the sky.”
- “I must admit, the landing was pretty exhilarating.”
- “We will never forget that flight for as long as we live!”
A gift that every women is bound to love
Chances are great that your special lady will absolutely adore you for treating her to a hot air balloon experience. As Gordon Steele made arrangements to surprise his wife Charlene, he mentioned that a balloon flight has always been on her personal wish list.
A balloon ride will no doubt also rekindle the romance. Just ask Christie and Johan Janeke who literally waxed lyrical about it afterwards. “An adventure so romantic, the silence of a new day breaks before you, as you fly in the sky looking at the most spectacular view without a window.”
Even sceptics, ladies who are usually scared of heights and elderly citizens end up becoming raving fans.
- Ria Marx: “… I just want to say that the air balloon was awesome I’m afraid of heights but it was nice…”
- Warren Christie on behalf of his grandmother: “All of 86 and she really had an amazing time.”
Make a special occasion even more special
If you are thinking of popping the question, wooing a special lady or commemorating milestone moments, then a balloon experience will add that magic you need to make it completely unforgettable. Air to Air Africa’s crew members have been fortunate enough to host and witness a bouquet of such special occasions:
- Hot air balloon parties for milestone birthdays
- Weddings & anniversaries
- Dedications for loved ones who passed away
Exciting hot air balloon packages in Cradle of Humankind
Air to Air Africa offers exceptionally well-priced early morning hot air balloon rides over the Cradle of Humankind, one of the most awe-inspiring locations and a world heritage site that is just 35 kilometres from Johannesburg.
- Take off from Glenburn Lodge, close to Lanseria Airport
- Enjoy a sparkling refreshment upon landing
- Sit down for a buffet breakfast at Glenburn Lodge at the end of the ride
All the above is included in the price, but Air to Air Africa is more than happy to add bells and whistles to create a tailor-made experience for you. As there are a number of attractions in the area such as the Sterkfontein Caves and the Rhino and Lion Park, you can also choose to make a whole day outing of it.
Click here for prices and information about how to prepare for your hot air balloon experience. Splash out an experience your special occasion by celebrating this women’s day with the amazing women in your life and show your appreciation with a very extraordinary hot air balloon gift.