Sweep your team of employees off their feet, take your organisations team building to new heights and soar into the New Year with a corporate hot air balloon team building excursions across the skies of Johannesburg. A sure way to motivate your employees and break the New Year ice is with a corporate team building activity in a hot air balloon to rise above all others.
Your work force may often return to work after the festive season with a holiday hangover, resulting in a temporary lag in productivity and office energy levels. Work team building exercises can be a great way to inject drive and team cohesion to start the New Year with clear goals and gusto.
What corporate team building creates for your organisation?
• Stimulates dialogue between management and subordinates
• Creates an opportunity to crystallise goals and team objectives
• Develops team cohesion and productivity
• Highlights team leaders and group influencers
• Reveals personality types and individual productivity drivers
• Aligns corporate strategy with the organisations subordinates
What employees gain from work team building?
• Develop communication skills
• Foster inter-personal and people skills
• Build individual confidence and self-assurance
• Creates clarity of individual and organisational objectives
• Exposure to overall corporate strategy and the “Big Picture” view
With various team activities for corporate team building in Johannesburg, more common work team building ideas have been sampled and often exhausted. Some of the best things to do for team building are those activities that create a lasting memory and result in employee solidarity.
A distinctive and ideal activity for work team building is a hot air balloon ride over the Cradle of Humankind, just outside of Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Certain to sweep your employees off their feet, with nothing but air and opportunity to make your business a success, corporate hot air ballooning will take your employees to the next level and soar into 2016 on a high.
Other team building ideas, post your team building in Johannesburg, with a difference;
• Share in a shark cage diving expedition in the Western Cape
• Go quad biking in the Klein Karoo
• Take a canopy tour through the Tsitsikamma on the Garden Route
• Share an overnight horseback trail excursion in the Drakensberg
• Go dune boarding or sand surfing on the dunes of Atlantis in the Western Cape
• Arrange a self-drive 4×4 experience through the Kalahari
The important thing to focus on when planning a team building activity is your organisations objectives and motives to arranging a team gathering. Some of the most exiting team building excursions don’t always have a desired result when a team building activity elicits aggression, rivalry and lacks meaning and positivity.
Sharing in the majesty of South African landscapes while floating above the Cradle of Humankind, corporate hot air ballooning can improve employee relations, communication skills and inter-personal relationships.
Followed by a team breakfast, perfect for the facilitation of a group lecture or workshop, Air to Air Africa corporate hot air balloon adventures create an ideal setting, conjuring positive energy and an environment conducive to team progress and unity.