Celebrate growing up by going up, up and away with a hot air balloon party, an affordable and meaningful 18th or 21st birthday party idea or birthday gift idea for a 40th, 50th or 60th birthday milestone.
A hot air balloon party is one of the most unique ways to celebrate special occasions, especially when planning an 18th or 21st birthday party. Celebrate a 21st or 18th birthday milestone in style, sip on Champagne as the sunrises on your extra special day!
Milestone birthdays and gifts ideas for a 50th or 60th birthday celebration can sometimes be a struggle. The gift of going up for growing up as a 40th, 50th or 60th birthday gift idea will make a special birthday celebration even more meaningful and memorable.
Whether you are spending your 18th, 21st or 60th birthday having a hot air balloon party or looking for unforgettable gift idea for a 40th or 50th birthday milestone, here are 5 top tips for first time hot air balloon parties to follow;
1. Have a backup party plan if you are throwing a 21st or 18th hot air balloon party. Unpredictable weather can cause delays to your party plans. Be sure that your party people are prepared for a possible re-schedule for when the weather is ready to come to the party.
2. Plan your party outfit. Although one might assume the hot air in your balloon party will keep you warm, the air up there may vary as you float through different air pockets. The best birthday suit for ballooning is a layered approach allowing you and your party goers to gear up or gear down their birthday party get-up.
3. What goes up must come down. Be sure that belongings such as your camera, sun glasses (you’ll need these) and anything else you may take on board your hot air balloon party is secured to your person. After a few sips of Champagne coupled with altitude and excitement of your birthday ballooning adventure , it would be a shame to lose your valuables while distracted by the view.
4. Soak up the scenery. Take a moment to focus on the horizon. The view for first timers has never been seen before and can be an inspiring way to celebrate a birthday millstone. A hot air balloon party, regardless of the occasion, reminds us that new horizons are always within reach irrespective of if the celebration commemorates an 18th, 21st, 40th, 50th, 60th birthday, anniversary or milestone.
5. After the party, party. Plan a birthday breakfast or brunch to share photos, memories and experiences once your hot air balloon party has landed. Sharing in the thrill and excitement following a ballooning adventure is a wonderful way to end an awesome ballooning day.
For magical birthday party ideas to celebrate an 18th or 21st birthday party or for meaningful birthday gift ideas, celebrate birthday millstones with a hot air balloon ride above the breath-taking South African landscapes with Air to Air Africa hot air balloon operators.