If you’re still not sure what to do for Eid, then why not consider corporate adventures on hot air balloons?
This kind of activity is festive enough for such a significant occasion, but not so exhausting that it will deplete those already low energy levels. Besides, what could be more memorable than celebrating the end of Ramadhan and embracing this new phase – than floating into a beautiful sunrise on a brand new day?
Pluses of corporate hot air balloon events
Corporate hot air balloon events make for very effective teambuilding exercises. These are just some of the pros:
- Encourages engagement between management and the rest of the team
- Creates a spirit of unity & cohesion amongst staff
- A great platform for affirming company goals & objectives
- Aligns staff with the organisational strategy
- Helps staff to gain a better understanding of one another & improves teamwork
Apart from being beneficial to the company, corporate hot air balloon team building events also hold a number of personal advantages for the individuals who participate in them.
This includes improvement of their own communication skills and interpersonal relations, building their self confidence and gaining an understanding of opportunities that are available for development within the company.
Corporate hot air balloon event options
Air to Air Africa operates from Glenburn Lodge at the Cradle of Mankind world heritage site in Muldersdrift, an area which is renowned for its natural beauty. This creates the perfect setting for an unforgettable hot air balloon ride.
The duration of the hot air balloon rides is an hour and includes a full buffet breakfast at Glenburn Lodge. The company can handle from small to large groups and the following options can be added on:
- The ride can be combined with a promotional lecture or workshop
- Groups can take off from another destination of choice – at an additional cost
Teambuilding facilities at Glenburn Lodge
Glenburn Lodge is a world-class wedding & conference venue that offers a number of convenient facilities that can be utilised to compliment your hot air balloon corporate team building event.
This includes the likes of:
- Facilities for treasure hunts & survivor games
- A universal sport field for sports such as rugby, soccer or hockey
- An outdoor obstacle course (Trimgim) for activities such as boot camps & cross training
- The Dream Team tight rope & climbing wall for facilitated team building games
Pointers to take into consideration for hot air balloon team building events
Air to Air Africa has an uncompromising approach to the safety of its hot air balloon passengers. For this reason, a number of aspects are taken into consideration in advance.
Firstly, only sunrise flights are done as this is when the air is most stable, perfect for celebrating Eid with your colleagues.
Last and most importantly, the company will not take off with a group unless Lanseria Airport & other relevant authorities confirm that all conditions are perfectly safe to do so.
Flying in a hot air balloon is the perfect corporate adventure Ramadhan celebratory activity that allows for everyone to conserve their energy, embrace the new day and create lasting memories as a team.